Whats Hot? Music.

One Direction.



I still don't know why Liam is the only one topless in this photo but hey I'm not complaining.


This time last year, the boys of One Direction didn't even know each other. Today they celebrate their one year anniversary together as a band. Now boy bands don't seem to get much good publicity these days, and given that One Direction were booted to fame by a reality TV show, they've done really well. I've always felt that the runners up of the X Factor do much much better than the actual winners of the show, for example, JLS are much more famous than Alexandra Burke, there is much more publicity about One Direction and Cher Lloyd than there is about Matt Cardle, then again, the winners did walk away with £100,000.

One Direction are set to release their very first album sometime this year and then they will go on tour next year. At first we thought the album was to be released in March, then the date was pushed back to June, but now it's nearing the end of July and there's still no sign of it. It is a mystery.

Anyways, I just wanted to say Congrats boys! Yes I love One Direction, don't judge me, and no don't think from my last few posts that I'm a crazy fan-girl, because I assure you, I am not.

It'll be interesting to see how long these lads last and whether they can make it as big superstars given that they're all so young. I'll keep you posted.

p.s. I know there's been a lot of music related posts lately, but I promise there'll be more movie reviews soon!

Here are some random videos of One Direction that I filmed from X-Factor Tour:





Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. woops made a mistake!
    wow they are so hot ;) and the tour looked fun!
    thnx for following bck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i totally love them now!

    heres my blog- http://hotbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge music fan, but I would be willing to date any one of them ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all super attractive but I'm not really big on that type of music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv their new track-what makes you beautiful!!!! dey all lookin gorge as ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)